InfoStore Records is an established provider in secure document shredding solutions. Serving the Cleveland, Ohio and Northeast Ohio areas, InfoStore Records knows the importance of recycling and shredding valuable business information and documentation in a secure, cost effective, and eco-friendly environment.
Secure document shredding services.
Whether you’re a small local business, or a large corporation, every company has sensitive business information and documentation. With instances of identity theft and fraud increasing throughout the state of Ohio, it is now more important than ever to adopt a secure document shredding solution for your business.
Secure document shredding services from InfoStore Records ensure your information is safeguarded throughout the entire shredding and destruction process.
From the moment you place your documents into a secure shredding receptacle, until the time you receive your official Certificate of Destruction, you can be confident that your destruction project is in safe and reliable hands throughout the entire process.
Protect the privacy of your valuable business information and documents and maintain legal and industry regulatory compliance with secure document shredding and destruction services from InfoStore Records.
Our services include:
- Flexible cabinet rotation
- Scheduled document shredding
- Document purging
Benefits of plant based secure shredding services include:
- Secure shredding
- Identity theft protection
- NAID Certified
- Secure Shredding Receptacles and Cabinets
- Onsite purging/shredding
- Certificate of destruction
Secure Shredding is the smart way to shred sensitive document types like:
- Human Resource Records
- Budgets and Payroll
- Legal and litigation documents
- Xray films
- Medical records
- Tax forms
- Proprietary documents
- Corporate Records
- Accounting Information
What would an incident of identity theft or improper use of sensitive documents mean to your business?
Proper handling and destruction of your sensitive business information and the business information of your customers is of the utmost importance to us at InfoStore Records. As a legal (HIPAA, PCI, Sarbanes-Oxley) requirement, an incident of identity theft or improper disposal of confidential business information could be catastrophic.
With certified shredding and destruction services from InfoStore, our Cleveland, Ohio and Northeast Ohio clients can be confident that their business is compliant with industry regulations and is protected from the possibility of identity theft or unintentional disclosure of confidential information.
- Flexible daily, weekly or monthly scheduled shredding services by trained and screened shredding services specialists
- Lockable shredding cabinets and receptacles are designed to accommodate the document shredding needs of any large or small business
- Secure shredding destruction of your sensitive or proprietary paper documents, hard drives and computer tapes by NAID certified professionals
- Shredded paper is 100% recycled supporting green office and environmentally friendly initiatives
- Receive an official Certificate of Destruction upon completion of all document shredding and data destruction projects
Secure shredding containers
Containers are provided as part of your secure shredding program. Ensure the chain-of-custody of your sensitive data and documents with secure shredding from InfoStore.
Get a no obligation business continuity and disaster recovery services quote now
With secure shredding at our facility, InfoStore can design a compliant and confidential document shredding or data destruction service to fit your needs.