Infostore's document scanning solutions converts paper documents to digital images.
InfoStore is an experienced and proven partner in providing document scanning solutions to businesses throughout Cleveland, Ohio and the northeast Ohio area. Increase information agility and improve efficiency with Document Scanning from InfoStore. Have instant, reliable and secure access to all of your documents anytime, anywhere.
Benefits of Document Scanning solutions from InfoStore include:
- Document scanning
- Document indexing and Coding
- Data Processing
- Document Printing
- Data conversion and Migration
- Hard Drive/CD/DVD Duplication
- Litigation support
- Color Copying
- On-line Review
- Bates Stamping
- Scanners and Document scanning software
- Document Photocopying
- Trial exhibit boards
How can I reduce paper, back up my information and quickly access my documents?
Your office space is at a premium, and boxes and file cabinets can be inefficient methods for storing and managing frequently accessed documents and files. Additionally, controlling the access to your sensitive documents and ensuring you have a reliable back up are important issues that can’t be overlooked.
With Document Scanning services you can increase document security and meet necessary information storage regulations, have a reliable and easily accessible copy of your important documents and eliminate the need to take up valuable office space with stacks of boxes and clunky file cabinets.
From document preparation to system implementation, InfoStore can design a solution to reduce paper, reduce risk and reduce the costs associated with traditional filing systems. Our document scanning specialists can scan and index your project at our state-of-the-art production facility or our document scanning experts can help you design an in-house scanning program to best suit the needs of your business.
Advantages of document scanning solutions:
- Save time and money by decreasing the amount of time spent filing and retrieving paper files
- Reduce or eliminate the expensive office space required to store paper, files and boxes
- Improve response time for information retrieval requests, internally and for your customers
- Cloud-based software deployment eliminates the need for expensive equipment and large initial capital investments
- Instantly access and securely share any of your scanned documents from a centralized onsite or online storage portal
- Support paperless office and green office initiatives by decreasing the amount of paper created in your office.
- Upload scanned document images directly from your networked desktop scanners or multi-functional copiers
Get a no obligation document scanning services and scanning software quote now! Whether it’s day forward scanning or large backfile conversion services, convert your paper documents more quickly, more accurately and more cost-effectively by consulting the document scanning specialists at InfoStore.